Tuesday, 24 April 2012

God help those who help themselves




This is a common quote in spirituality, and I would like to discuss a bit on its implications as it may be helpful to those who are in a state of confusion or who are finding it difficult to make important decisions.


I have a friend who always come to me and tells me that she feels so unhappy, she is having bad times and that she's a bit depressed. I tried my best to advice her and cheer her up as far as possible. Gradually, I've realised that each time I talk to her, she complains a lot about her life. 


I thought that, ever since I've known her, we didn't have a ''normal'' friendship. I often tell her that if you are not happy, then try to be or just pretend to be happy. Gradually, you will feel the flow of this happiness. Others can help you when you're in trouble, but don't forget, you should not become a burden for others. So be strong and help yourself into leading a normal life without engaging into any negative emotions like stress, depression, sadness or anger that can overcome you. It's only when you help yourself, be motivated that God will open all doors for you. It all revolves around willingness and patience. 


Have you thought about it?? If you always complain about everything that happens to you what others may feel like? Well, they may get irritated and they may want to distance themselves from you for a while (this behaviour is the effect of human behaviour). You wouldn't want that to happen right?? So here's some tips for you to feel better, be happy and ready to socialise again. Some quick tips to help yourself out.


- Get yourself busy
( you can try out some interesting hobbies like arts, cooking, listening to music, dance classes or yoga)
-some meditation and Pranayam (breathing techqniques) can help
-Daily physical exercises which will drain all excess energies is necessary
-Do not talk about your past experiences
-Early morning prayers each is vital for a dose of positive vibes and energy
-From time to time, if you feel that some of your belongings( which you are not going to use) may be handy to needy children...do offer them.
- Create a Zen atmosphere when you are about to mediate in order to remove all your stress( by lighting incense sticks, a couple of candles, or even a burner if you have one at home.) You can even play a soothing spa music which I usually use myself. When you mediate,  note that you should not over concentrate. 



    Hope this helps you out beautiful people
    cheers, 
    Jesina

No comments:

Post a Comment